Apria Healthcare Group is a leading provider of home medical equipment and related services across the United States. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, the company’s mission is to improve the quality of life for its patients by providing home respiratory care, sleep therapy, and other medical services. With more than 1,500 locations throughout the country, Apria Healthcare Group is dedicated to providing the best quality of care to its patients.
Apria Healthcare Group Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
26220 Enterprise Ct, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA
The Apria Healthcare Group Headquarters is located at 26220 Enterprise Ct, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA. The building is a modern, two-story structure that houses the main offices of the healthcare provider. It is conveniently located near the 5 and 405 freeways and several hospitals in the area. The building has several conference rooms and a cafeteria for employees, as well as a large parking lot and outdoor seating area. Apria Healthcare Group provides home health care services and medical equipment to patients across the country.
Apria Healthcare Group Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
Apria Healthcare Group is a leading healthcare provider in the United States, offering a variety of services and products in the home care, home medical equipment, respiratory therapy, and home infusion therapy markets. Led by a team of experienced executives, the company is committed to providing quality care and products to its customers.
The Apria Healthcare Group Headquarters Executive Team is composed of the following members:
• Terry L. Rothstein – President & Chief Executive Officer
• William B. Furr – Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer
• David C. Jones – Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
• Matthew D. Dombroski – Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary
• Michael D. Magnani – Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
• Michael J. Hoban – Executive Vice President, Chief Sales Officer
• Thomas J. Ryan – Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
• Brian J. Huth – Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
• Kristen J. Sobotka – Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer
Apria Healthcare Group Headquarters Location & Directions
About Apria Healthcare Group
Apria Healthcare Group is a leading provider of home healthcare products and services. Founded in 1985, Apria delivers a variety of services, including home medical equipment and respiratory therapy, to patients in all 50 states. With over 500 locations nationwide, Apria is dedicated to providing quality products and services to help patients live a safe and independent life.