The Arctic Slope Regional Corp Headquarters is located in Utqiagvik, Alaska. The building is situated at 1230 Agvik St, Utqiagvik, AK 99723, USA. The Arctic Slope Regional Corp is a Native-owned company that provides advanced technology and services to both government and private industry customers. The company is one of the largest employers in the Arctic and has been providing services for over 30 years. The headquarters is the hub for the company’s operations and serves as the base for their many activities in the region.
Arctic Slope Regional Corp Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
1230 Agvik St, Utqiagvik, AK 99723, USA
The Arctic Slope Regional Corp Headquarters is located at 1230 Agvik St, Utqiagvik, AK 99723, USA. It is a Native-owned corporation that serves the Arctic Slope region of Alaska. The corporation’s mission is to promote and protect the economic, social, and cultural well-being of its shareholders and the residents of the Arctic Slope region. The headquarters provides a wide range of services, including investments, resource development, land management, and community development. It is also involved in governmental and industry relations, and provides educational and cultural services. The headquarters is committed to providing quality services to its shareholders and to the Arctic Slope region.
Arctic Slope Regional Corp Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Arctic Slope Regional Corp (ASRC) Headquarters Executive Team is composed of a group of highly experienced and skilled individuals who lead the organization in meeting its mission of improving the quality of life for the people of the Arctic Slope. The team is comprised of the following individuals:
* Rex A. Rock Sr., President/CEO
* Peter A. Oberpriller, Executive Vice President & CFO
* Richard M. Glenn, Senior Vice President & Chief Operations Officer
* Lloyd Van Tress, Senior Vice President & Chief Legal Officer
* Roberta M. Campbell, Senior Vice President & Chief of Staff
* Roberta E. Tagarook, Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer
* Joe N. Saylor, Vice President & Chief Information Officer
* Gail S. Schubert, Vice President & Chief External Affairs Officer
* James E. Stotts, Vice President & Chief Human Resource Officer
* Mary Ann Akelkok, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
* Jody Brown, Vice President & Chief Business Development Officer
* John W. Hopson Jr., Vice President & General Counsel
* Caleb Pungowiyi, Vice President & Chief Environmental Officer
* Diane K. Benson, Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer
* Sharene S. Luther, Vice President & Chief Audit Officer
Arctic Slope Regional Corp Headquarters Location & Directions
About Arctic Slope Regional Corp
Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC) is an Alaskan-owned corporation, established in 1972 in response to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA). ASRC is owned by and represents the business interests of the Iñupiat people of Alaska’s North Slope. The corporation’s business lines include oilfield services, federal contracting, energy support services, construction, tourism, and communications. ASRC’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for Iñupiat shareholders, their families and future generations.