Located at 1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States, Bloomingdales Headquarters is the global headquarters of the iconic American luxury department store. The flagship store is the largest in the chain, offering customers a wide selection of designer apparel, accessories, shoes, home furnishings, beauty products, and more. With a long history of providing exclusive merchandise and top-notch customer service, Bloomingdales has become a destination for shoppers all over the world.
Bloomingdales Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and, Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States
Bloomingdales Headquarters is located at 1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States. This impressive building is home to the luxury department store chain, and is a symbol of chic and modern style. From its iconic facade to its expansive interior, Bloomingdales Headquarters is a true New York City landmark.
Bloomingdales Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Bloomingdales Headquarters Executive Team is composed of the following members:
1. Michael Gould – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
2. Tony Spring – President & Chief Operating Officer
3. Jennifer Davis – Chief Financial Officer
4. Michael G. Osborne – Executive Vice President & General Counsel
5. Michael F. Hines – Chief Human Resources Officer
6. Kim Roy – Chief Information Officer
7. Tom Cole – Executive Vice President & Chief Merchandising Officer
8. Dave Fisher – Chief Strategic Officer & Chief Marketing Officer
9. Jeffrey Sherman – Executive Vice President & President of Bloomingdales.com
Bloomingdales Headquarters Location & Directions
Bloomingdales is a high-end department store chain owned by Macy’s, Inc. Founded in 1861, Bloomingdales is widely regarded as a premier destination for luxury fashion and home goods. With locations across the United States, Bloomingdales offers a unique shopping experience with an expansive selection of designer and contemporary apparel, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, home decor and more.