The Buick Headquarters located at 14505 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126, United States is the corporate office of the American automobile manufacturer Buick, a division of General Motors. The Buick Headquarters is the beating heart of the company and it is home to the leadership, research and development, engineering, design, sales and marketing, and other departments of the Buick organization. The Buick Headquarters is a place where the past and the future meet, a place that is dedicated to developing and producing the best automobiles for the world.
Buick Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
14505 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48126
Buick Headquarters, located at 14505 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126, United States, is the corporate home of the automobile manufacturer. The facility is a state-of-the-art center that houses the company’s offices, research and development facilities, and training and education centers. It is a place where Buick employees and customers can come together and learn about the latest advancements in the automotive industry. Buick Headquarters is a modern facility that is designed to provide an efficient and comfortable work environment. The facility also provides a variety of amenities and services, including a fitness center, conference rooms, and a cafeteria.
Buick Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Buick Headquarters Executive Team is led by Duncan Aldred, Vice President of Buick, GMC and Cadillac Sales, Service and Marketing. He is supported by a team of executives who bring a wealth of experience to the organization. Below is a list of the current executive team:
• Duncan Aldred – Vice President of Buick, GMC and Cadillac Sales, Service and Marketing
• John McFarland – Vice President of Global Planning, Product Programs, and Portfolio Management
• Mark Reuss – Executive Vice President of Global Product Development, Purchasing and Supply Chain
• Jim DeLuca – Executive Vice President of Global Manufacturing and Labor Relations
• Ken Morris – Vice President of Global Product, Connected and Mobility Solutions
• Mark LaNeve – Vice President of U.S. Sales, Service and Marketing
• Jon Kosovitz – Vice President of Global Business Development
• Cindy Brinkley – Vice President of Global Customer Experience and Connected Services
• John Cafaro – Vice President of Global Design
• Ken Kelzer – Vice President of Global Powertrain
• Michael Millikin – Vice President and Chief Counsel, Global Regulatory Affairs and Public Policy
• Bill Wolf – Vice President of Global Purchasing and Supply Chain.
Buick Headquarters Location & Directions
Buick is a division of General Motors that has been producing luxury cars since 1903. The company has a long history of creating classic vehicles that have become staples of the American automotive landscape. Buick vehicles are known for their quality and reliability, and the company has established a reputation for offering a smooth and comfortable ride. Buick is an iconic brand that continues to produce innovative vehicles that appeal to a variety of drivers.