Comerica Bank Tower, located at 1717 Main Street, MC 6578, Dallas, TX 75201, United States, is the headquarters of the financial services company Comerica Incorporated. The building is a 71-story skyscraper and was designed by the architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. It serves as the home base for Comerica’s corporate management, including the executive offices and boardroom. With a height of 886 feet, it is the tallest building in Dallas and the fourth tallest building in Texas. The tower features a unique design, with a glass curtain wall and a stepped pyramid-like crown. Comerica Bank Tower also offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, executive dining room, sky lobby, and sky bridge. Additionally, the building has a variety of shops and restaurants and is home to a number of corporate offices.
Comerica Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
1717 Main Street
Comerica Bank Tower
Dallas, TX 75201
The Comerica Headquarters is located at 1717 Main Street, Comerica Bank Tower, MC 6578, Dallas, TX 75201, United States. It is the base of operations for the Comerica banking and financial services company, and is one of the tallest buildings in the city of Dallas.
Comerica Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Comerica Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable industry leaders. This team is responsible for setting the company’s strategic direction and ensuring the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. The following individuals are members of the executive team:
1. Curtis C. Farmer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
2. Ralph W. Babb Jr., Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
3. Ralph W. Babb III, President and Chief Operating Officer
4. Kessel D. Stelling, Jr., Vice Chairman and Chief Risk Officer
5. Bruce N. Hagedorn, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer
6. Thomas P. Ogden, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
7. Michael B. Ritchie, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
8. William L. Sager, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer
9. James A. Baxendale, III, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
10. Jacqueline K. Schmuckian, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Banking Officer
11. David L. Heupel, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
12. Margaret D. Keane, Executive Vice President and Chief Real Estate Officer
13. Carlene A. Thompson, Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer
Comerica Headquarters Location & Directions
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company based in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1849, it is a major provider of business and personal banking services, as well as wealth and asset management. Comerica offers a variety of bank accounts, such as checking, savings, and retirement accounts, as well as credit cards, investment options, and insurance products. Additionally, the company provides commercial lending, treasury management, and specialized services.