Consol Energy Headquarters, located at CNX Center, 1000 Consol Energy Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317, USA, is the corporate headquarters of Consol Energy Inc., one of the largest independent natural gas exploration, development, and production companies in the United States. Consol Energy produces both coal and natural gas, and has operations in the Appalachian Basin, the Illinois Basin, and the Powder River Basin. The CNX Center is a state-of-the-art facility, featuring an environmentally-friendly design with energy- and water-efficient systems, and a host of other sustainable features. It is also home to the Consol Energy Research Center, which is dedicated to advancing energy technology and innovation.
Consol Energy Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
CNX Center, 1000 Consol Energy Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317, USA
Consol Energy Headquarters, located at CNX Center, 1000 Consol Energy Drive, Canonsburg, PA 15317, USA, is the main office of Consol Energy, Inc., a leading energy provider in the United States. The headquarters is a modern, high-tech facility that houses the executive team and other key personnel. It is also home to the company’s research and development team, as well as its various departments, such as finance, human resources, marketing, IT, and more. The facility is conveniently located near major transportation routes and has ample parking for visitors and employees.
Consol Energy Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Executive Team of Consol Energy Headquarters is a group of experienced professionals dedicated to helping the company meet its long-term energy goals. This team is headed by Timothy R. Dugan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and is comprised of the following members:
• Joseph A. Sbaffoni: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• James A. Grech: Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
• Dennis M. Holbrook: Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
• William J. Lyons: Senior Vice President, Human Resources
• Thomas J. Hoffman: Senior Vice President, Government and Public Affairs
• David L. Khani: Senior Vice President, Marketing and Logistics
• John W. Lyons: Senior Vice President, Technical, Exploration and Land
• Michael C. Quillen: Senior Vice President, Business Development
• W. Alan McCoy: Senior Vice President, Coal
• Timothy D. Dugan: President and Chief Executive Officer
Consol Energy Headquarters Location & Directions
About Consol Energy
Consol Energy is a diversified energy company and an industry leader in the production and distribution of coal, natural gas, oil, and refined products. Founded in 1860, Consol Energy is one of the oldest energy companies in the United States. The company’s operations span across the United States and Canada, and include coal, natural gas, and oil production and distribution, as well as research and development of new energy technologies. Consol Energy is committed to responsible energy production, and is dedicated to providing safe, reliable, and affordable energy solutions for customers.