Curves North America, located at 100 Ritchie Rd., Woodway, TX 76712, USA, is the headquarters for Curves International, Inc., a leading provider of fitness and weight-loss solutions. Founded in 1992, Curves has grown to become one of the largest and most successful fitness franchises in the world, with more than 10,000 locations in over 70 countries. Curves North America serves as the headquarters for their global operations and provides the company’s corporate offices, research laboratories, and training centers.
Curves Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
Curves North America
100 Ritchie Rd.
Woodway, TX 76712, USA
Curves North America is the headquarters for the global fitness franchise, Curves. Located in Woodway, TX, the facility offers a range of services and resources to help Curves franchisees grow their business. The building is located at 100 Ritchie Rd., Woodway, TX 76712, USA and includes a variety of amenities such as a fitness center, retail store, and conference center. The facility is also home to the Curves corporate offices, which provide support to franchisees and partners around the world. With its convenient location, Curves North America is an ideal destination for those looking to explore the power of the Curves brand.
Curves Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Curves Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals who are committed to the success of the company. Led by CEO Gary Heavin, the team has a wide range of experience in the fitness industry and a passion for helping people live healthier lives. The team includes:
• Gary Heavin – CEO
• Chris Powell – Executive Vice President
• Pam Mortensen – Chief Financial Officer
• Bob Groblewski – Chief Operating Officer
• Kelly Gavigan – Chief Marketing Officer
• Mike Banes – Chief Technology Officer
• Juli Powell – Vice President of Business Development
• Debbie Sisson – Vice President of Human Resources
• Debra Ortner – Vice President of Business Solutions
• Trish Waugh – Vice President of Franchise Relations
• Bobbie Shideler – Vice President of Operations
• Jim Browder – Vice President of Global Franchising
• Mike Stephens – Vice President of Franchise Development
• Dave Schoettle – Vice President of Information Technology
• Michelle Garrard – Vice President of Business Development
• Leslie Gaudreau – Vice President of Franchise Relations
• Lisa Weyauwega – Vice President of Communications
• Chris Heavin – Vice President of Finance.
Curves Headquarters Location & Directions
Curves is an international fitness facility designed specifically for women. Curves provides a 30-minute workout that combines strength training and aerobic exercise. The workout is designed to help women of all fitness levels reach their goals. The facilities also offer nutritional guidance, lifestyle coaching and support to help members reach their goals.