Deseret Book Headquarters is located at 45 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA. It is a subsidiary of Deseret Management Corporation and owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Deseret Book is a publishing company that produces and distributes religious books, art and media. It is the largest Latter-day Saint book publisher and also one of the oldest existing bookstores in the United States. Deseret Book publishes and carries books, music, artwork, home and family products, jewelry, DVDs, and many other items inspired by the teachings of the LDS church.
Deseret Book Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
45 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Deseret Book Headquarters, located at 45 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA, is a retail store chain owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It specializes in books, music, art, and other products that promote the values of the LDS Church. The headquarters is a large complex that houses the administrative offices and a retail store, offering a wide selection of books, media, and other products. The store also hosts a variety of events, such as book signings, lectures, and other activities. Deseret Book’s mission is to provide customers with quality products that strengthen faith and families.
Deseret Book Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Deseret Book Headquarters Executive Team is a group of highly experienced professionals working to facilitate the success of the Deseret Book Company. This team is composed of the following individuals:
* Sheri Dew, CEO
* Craig D. Sanders, President and Chief Operating Officer
* Jeffery D. Simpson, Chief Financial Officer
* Michael A. Otterson, Chief Marketing Officer
* John O. Bytheway, Vice President of Publishing
* Richard E. Turley Jr., Vice President of History and Research
* Mark L. Behunin, Vice President of Retail Operations
* Richard G. Heaton, Vice President of IT
* Randall P. Fields, Vice President of Human Resources
* Steven W. Christensen, Vice President of Business Development
* Sean P. Covey, Vice President of Leadership and Professional Development
* Michael R. Watson, Vice President of Distribution
Deseret Book Headquarters Location & Directions
About Deseret Book
Deseret Book is an online and in-store retailer of religious books, music, media, and gifts. Founded in 1866 by Brigham Young, Deseret Book offers a wide selection of products for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It carries books from over 500 authors, including LDS Church leaders, best-selling authors, and new authors. Deseret Book also provides audio books, music, and movies for its customers. The company also has an extensive selection of gifts and home decor for celebrating religious holidays and special occasions.