Duke Energy Headquarters, located at 400 S Tryon St, Charlotte NC 28202, United States, is a global energy company with a diversified portfolio of natural gas and electric businesses. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the largest electric power holding company in the United States. It operates in the United States, Latin America, and Canada and has a key focus on energy efficiency, renewable energy, and community development. Duke Energy is committed to providing customers with reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy solutions.
Duke Energy Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
400 S Tryon St, Charlotte
Duke Energy Headquarters, located at 400 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, United States, is the primary office of Duke Energy, a leading energy company in the United States. The headquarters building is a modern 28-story office tower that houses the company’s executive leadership and corporate offices. In addition to the headquarters, Duke Energy operates several regional offices throughout the United States.
Duke Energy Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Duke Energy Headquarters Executive Team is a group of leaders dedicated to the success of the energy giant. The team consists of the following members:
1. Lynn J. Good – Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer
2. Steven K. Young – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
3. Stephen G. De May – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
4. Brett Carter – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
5. Maurice Jones – Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer
6. Pat Vincent-Collawn – Executive Vice President and President, U.S. Franchised Electric and Gas
7. Heather C. Bensch – Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
8. Thomas S. Williams – Senior Vice President and Chief Regulatory Officer
9. David L. Fountain – Senior Vice President and President, Commercial Businesses
Duke Energy Headquarters Location & Directions
About Duke Energy
Duke Energy is a Fortune 500 energy company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States, supplying and delivering electricity to approximately 7.7 million customers in six states. The company has a diverse portfolio of energy-related businesses, including regulated utilities, renewable energy projects, and commercial power and international energy. Duke Energy has more than 35,000 employees and is a leader in the development of clean energy solutions. It is committed to providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy for its customers.