The Eastern Bank Headquarters is located at 687 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA. Established in 1818, Eastern Bank is a mutual bank that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and an array of financial services. Eastern Bank is committed to helping customers reach their goals and financial dreams. They specialize in retail and commercial banking, investment services, health savings accounts, and insurance services. Their mission is to create lasting relationships with their customers and to help them become more financially secure. Eastern Bank headquarters is dedicated to delivering the highest quality banking services to their customers.
Eastern Bank Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
687 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA
Eastern Bank Headquarters is located at 687 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA. Founded in 1818, Eastern Bank is the largest independent bank in New England and the oldest and largest mutual bank in the United States. The headquarters is a state-of-the-art facility with modern amenities and services, providing a unique, collaborative environment for employees and customers alike. Eastern Bank’s commitment to the community is evident in its commitment to providing financial services to all, regardless of race, gender, or background. Eastern Bank is proud to be a leader in corporate social responsibility, advocating for financial literacy, workforce development, and environmental sustainability.
Eastern Bank Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Eastern Bank Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of a group of experienced financial and business professionals, all dedicated to providing the highest level of service to their clients. Led by President and CEO, Deborah C. Finn, the team works together to ensure Eastern Bank’s long-term success.
• Deborah C. Finn: President & CEO
• William M. Parent Jr.: Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
• Timothy J. Bergen: Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
• Kevin J. Carney: Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer
• Susan E. Glasser: Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
• Peter A. Giorgio: Executive Vice President & Chief Business Banking Officer
• Richard A. Holbrook: Executive Vice President & Chief Banking Officer
• Jeffrey S. Masciadrelli: Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer
• Stephen J. Paulus: Executive Vice President & Chief Credit Officer
• Robert J. Rivers: Executive Vice President & Chief Retail Banking Officer
• Robert J. Rotella: Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer
Eastern Bank Headquarters Location & Directions
About Eastern Bank
Eastern Bank is an American regional bank headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1818, Eastern Bank has grown to become the largest independent, mutually owned bank in the United States, with over $10 billion in assets and more than 90 branch offices in eastern Massachusetts, southern and coastal New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Eastern Bank offers a full suite of banking products and services including online banking, mobile banking, investment management, wealth management, and commercial banking services. The bank also provides financial education and support to local businesses, non-profits and individuals.