The Eastman Kodak Headquarters is situated at 343 State St, Rochester, NY 14650, USA. It is a global technology company that manufactures and distributes imaging products and services. The company has a long-standing history of innovation and continues to provide world-class products and services to its customers. The headquarters is the central hub for all of the company’s operations and houses the executive offices, research and development facilities, and a manufacturing plant. Eastman Kodak is committed to providing its customers with the best possible products and services, and its headquarters is the driving force behind its success.
Eastman Kodak Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
343 State St, Rochester, NY 14650, USA
Eastman Kodak Headquarters, located at 343 State St, Rochester, NY 14650, USA, is the home of the iconic photography company. Founded in 1888, Eastman Kodak has become one of the world’s most recognizable brands, with products ranging from consumer cameras and film to professional imaging equipment. The headquarters building is a large, eight-story structure that houses the company’s corporate offices and research laboratories. The building is also home to the Kodak Center for Creative Imaging, a facility dedicated to the development of digital imaging technology. Visitors to the headquarters can take a tour of the building and learn about the company’s history and products.
Eastman Kodak Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Eastman Kodak Headquarters Executive Team is a collection of professionals from a variety of backgrounds and expertise, who work together to ensure the success of the iconic photography company. Led by CEO Jim Continenza, the team consists of a number of executives from different departments, each with their own unique contributions to the company.
• Jim Continenza – CEO
• David Bullwinkle – General Counsel
• Steven Overman – Chief Marketing Officer
• Anil Khera – Chief Technology Officer
• David Bullwinkle – Chief Financial Officer
• Laura Quatela – Chief Legal Officer
• Philip Faraci – Chief Executive Officer, Consumer and Film Division
• Steve Bellamy – Chief Executive Officer, Commercial Business Solutions
• Celina Burnett – Chief Executive Officer, PRINTING and Enterprise Division
• Paul Carpino – Chief Executive Officer, Digital Transformation & Business Solutions
• Shigetaka Komori – Chief Executive Officer, Rochester Operations
• John O’Grady – Chief Executive Officer, Creative Solutions
• Gail Davis- Chief Executive Officer, Kodak Alaris
• Steve Bellamy – Chief Executive Officer, Kodak Moments
• David Bullwinkle – Chief Executive Officer, Kodak SONORA Processor
• Barbara Pellow – Chief Executive Officer, Kodak Health Group
Eastman Kodak Headquarters Location & Directions
About Eastman Kodak
Eastman Kodak is an American technology company that specializes in imaging products and services. Founded in 1888 by George Eastman, Kodak is best known for its photographic film products. The company has since diversified its business, focusing on digital technologies, such as digital cameras, software, printing, and other services. Today, Kodak continues to operate in multiple markets, striving to develop products and services that help people capture and share their memories.