Fanatics Headquarters, located at 8100 Nations Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA, is the corporate headquarters of Fanatics, Inc., a global leader in licensed sports merchandise and apparel. Founded in 1995, Fanatics has grown to become the world’s largest online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise, offering fans a comprehensive selection of items from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NCAA, NASCAR and over 200 other leagues, teams and schools. Fanatics Headquarters is home to the company’s executive team, as well as customer service, operations and marketing departments. The company’s mission is to make it easy for fans to show their team spirit and support their favorite teams and leagues.
Fanatics Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
8100 Nations Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
Contacting Fanatics Headquarters
If you need to contact Fanatics Headquarters, you can call them at +1 904-412-7876. For more information about Fanatics’ corporate office and headquarters, you can visit their website.
If you have any feedback or questions, you can also contact Fanatics’ customer service team by phone at the same number.
Fanatics Headquarters is located at 8100 Nations Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA. This is the home of the world’s largest online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise. The facility boasts over 1 million square feet of warehouse space and houses a wide range of products from all the major sports leagues. It also houses a state-of-the-art design and production facility, as well as a customer service center. The facility is equipped with the latest technology and top-notch security to ensure that Fanatics customers receive the best experience possible.
Fanatics Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Fanatics Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of dedicated and experienced professionals who are committed to driving the company’s success and growth.
• Michael Rubin, Executive Chairman and Founder: Michael Rubin founded Fanatics in 1995, and serves as the Executive Chairman. He is also the founder and CEO of Kynetic, a diversified holding company.
• Doug Mack, CEO: Doug Mack was appointed CEO of Fanatics in 2017. He has over 20 years of experience in the e-Commerce industry and prior to joining Fanatics, he served as CEO of One Kings Lane.
• Jamie Davis, President: Jamie Davis is the President of Fanatics and is responsible for overseeing the company’s business operations, growth strategies, and customer experience.
• John Cataldo, Chief Financial Officer: John Cataldo has served as Chief Financial Officer of Fanatics since 2016. Prior to joining Fanatics, he was the CFO of Rue La La.
• Christine Buscemi, Chief Marketing Officer: Christine Buscemi was appointed Chief Marketing Officer of Fanatics in 2017. Prior to joining Fanatics, she served as Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for The North Face.
• Adam Glessner, Chief Technology Officer: Adam Glessner is the Chief Technology Officer of Fanatics and is responsible for the company’s technology strategy, including platform architecture and development.
• Jeff Trachsel, Chief Merchandising Officer: Jeff Trachsel is the Chief Merchandising Officer of Fanatics and is responsible for the company’s merchandise strategy and product development.
Fanatics Headquarters Location & Directions
Fanatics is an e-commerce company that specializes in the sale of licensed sports merchandise. The company operates more than 300 online and offline stores, as well as direct-to-consumer operations. Fanatics offers a wide range of apparel, accessories, and collectibles from all major professional sports leagues and collegiate teams. The company also has partnerships with athletes, broadcasters, and major sports venues to create exclusive merchandise.