Fortune Brands Headquarters, located at 520 Lake Cook Rd # 4, Deerfield, IL 60015, USA is a world-class office building where Fortune Brands, Inc. is headquartered. Fortune Brands is a leading consumer brands company that has been in operation since 1969 and is a leader in its field. The company has a portfolio of well-known brands in the home, security, and outdoor categories. Fortune Brands’ headquarters is a state-of-the-art facility that houses the corporate offices, research and development labs, and meeting and conference rooms. The building is located in a convenient and accessible area in Deerfield, and is surrounded by a variety of amenities and services.
Fortune Brands Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
520 Lake Cook Rd # 4, Deerfield, IL 60015, USA
Fortune Brands Headquarters is located at 520 Lake Cook Rd # 4, Deerfield, IL 60015, USA. It is the headquarters of Fortune Brands Home & Security, a leading home and security products company. The building is designed to reflect the company’s commitment to innovation and sustainability. It features a modern design and energy efficient materials, as well as a green roof and solar panels. The building also offers a number of amenities, including an on-site café, fitness center, and meeting rooms. Fortune Brands Headquarters is a great example of a modern, sustainable office building.
Fortune Brands Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Fortune Brands Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of world-class industry leaders who are responsible for the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the Fortune Brands family of companies. This highly experienced team is led by Chairman and CEO, Christopher J. Klein, and includes the following key members:
• Christopher J. Klein, Chairman and CEO
• Michael Dolan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Sean D. Reardon, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
• David H. Mackay, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
• Robert J. Schotzinger, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
• Alan G. Haughie, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
• John S. Frels, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
• Kenneth J. Krawcheck, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
• William E. Anderson, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
• Kevin P. Mansell, Executive Vice President and Chief Retail Officer
• William E. Krause, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
Fortune Brands Headquarters Location & Directions
About Fortune Brands
Fortune Brands is a consumer products and services company with a portfolio of well-known brands including Jim Beam, Titleist, Moen, and Master Lock. Founded in 1969, Fortune Brands has grown to be a leader in the consumer products and services sector, with a presence in markets around the world. The company is committed to providing quality products and services to its customers, while also creating long-term value for shareholders.