General Cable Headquarters located at 4 Tesseneer Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41076, United States is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets. The company offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of customers in over 80 countries around the world.
General Cable Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
4 Tesseneer Drive
Highland Heights, KY 41076
The General Cable Headquarters is located at 4 Tesseneer Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41076, United States. It serves as the corporate office for the multinational cable manufacturer and distributor. The headquarters is responsible for managing the company’s global operations and provides a range of services, such as research and development, financial planning, and strategic planning. It is also home to the company’s executive team and board of directors.
General Cable Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
General Cable Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of experienced leaders from a variety of industries. The team is responsible for driving the company’s growth and strategic vision. They include:
* Mark A. McEachen – President and Chief Executive Officer
* Stephen M. Rabinowitz – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
* Mark L. Feidler – Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary
* G. Thomas Bates – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
* Robert E. Capps – Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
* David L. Hall – Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
* Joe J. O’Donnell – Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
* Jennifer L. Kneale – Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing
* B. Jay Wieder – Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
General Cable Headquarters Location & Directions
About General Cable
General Cable is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets. The company’s products are used in the construction of residential, utility and industrial buildings and networks, as well as in the automotive, aerospace and semiconductor industries. General Cable is committed to providing innovative and quality products, as well as excellent customer service.