Hospira Headquarters is located at 275 N Field Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA. It is a global specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company based in the United States. The company provides specialty pharmaceuticals, generic injectable pharmaceuticals, biosimilars, infusion technologies and medication delivery systems to customers in more than 140 countries. It is a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company. Hospira is dedicated to providing high-quality products and services to improve patient care around the world.
Hospira Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
275 N Field Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Hospira Headquarters is located at 275 N Field Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA. This facility is the global headquarters of Hospira, a pharmaceutical and medical device company. It houses the corporate offices and global research and development teams of the company. The site is also home to a manufacturing and distribution facility, providing products to customers around the world.
Hospira Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Hospira Headquarters Executive Team is made up of a diverse, experienced group of individuals dedicated to the success of the organization. Led by CEO Michael Ball, the team works diligently to ensure the continued growth and development of Hospira. The team is comprised of the following members:
• Michael Ball – Chief Executive Officer
• Christopher Begley – Chief Financial Officer
• Thomas E. Werner – Chief Operations Officer
• Paul J. Manning – Chief Information Officer
• Michael E. Kaufmann – Vice President of Human Resources
• Michael J. Rosenbaum – Vice President of Manufacturing
• David G. Meeker – Vice President of Quality
• D. Michael Auer – Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
• Eugene F. Corasanti – Vice President of Research & Development
• Steven J. Binder – Vice President of Marketing
Hospira Headquarters Location & Directions
Hospira, Inc., is a global specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company based in Lake Forest, Illinois. The company develops, manufactures, and markets generic acute-care and oncology injectables, as well as integrated infusion therapy and medication management systems. Hospira’s products are used by hospitals, clinics, home healthcare providers, and long-term care facilities. The company also provides contract manufacturing services to other pharmaceutical companies.