IPSCO Headquarters is located at 10120 Houston Oaks Dr., Houston, TX 77064, USA. It is a leading global supplier of tubular products and services to the oil and gas industry. The company is dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality products, best-in-class services, and comprehensive solutions to ensure their success. IPSCO also strives to develop innovative products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations. With a strong commitment to safety, quality and innovation, IPSCO is a trusted partner for the oil and gas industry.
IPSCO Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
10120 Houston Oaks Dr.
Houston, TX 77064
IPSCO Headquarters is located at 10120 Houston Oaks Dr., Houston, TX 77064, USA. The headquarters of the global steel producer is situated in the heart of Houston, and provides the company with a strong base of operations in the US. It is a modern facility, equipped with the latest technology to ensure efficient production and operations. The building and its surrounding grounds are well-maintained, providing a pleasant environment for employees and visitors alike.
IPSCO Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The IPSCO Headquarters Executive Team, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is responsible for setting the corporate strategy and vision for IPSCO and its subsidiaries, as well as providing oversight and guidance for the company’s operations around the world. The team is composed of a number of senior executives, all of whom have extensive experience in the steel industry.
The IPSCO Headquarters Executive Team includes:
• T. Joseph Nimal – Chief Executive Officer
• William J. Hickey – Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
• Jill K. Kolling – Senior Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development
• John C. Schulte – Senior Vice President & Chief Legal Officer
• Steven C. Martin – Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
• David H. Smith – Senior Vice President, Operations & Technology
• Michael J. Sorg – Senior Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
• John H. Stadtler – Senior Vice President, Commercial & Logistics
• John P. Robinson – Senior Vice President, Manufacturing & Quality
IPSCO Headquarters Location & Directions
IPSCO is a steel manufacturing company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1940, the company operates manufacturing plants in the United States and Canada. IPSCO produces a wide range of products, including structural steel plates, hot- and cold-rolled steel sheets and coils, and steel tubing. The company also provides steel fabrication and related services. IPSCO is committed to providing customers with quality products, customer service, and innovative solutions.