Kroger Headquarters, located at 1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States, is the home of one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Founded in 1883, Kroger has grown to become one of the most recognizable names in the grocery industry, with over 3,000 stores across the United States. The Kroger headquarters is the center of the company’s operations, housing a variety of departments including finance, human resources, marketing, and operations.
Kroger Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States
Kroger Headquarters is located at 1014 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States. It is the corporate headquarters of the Kroger Company, one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States. The headquarters houses over 2,000 Kroger employees and is a hub for corporate operations and decision making. Kroger’s corporate offices are located on the fourth and fifth floors of the building.
Kroger Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Kroger Headquarters Executive Team is responsible for overseeing the operations and growth of the largest grocery chain in the United States. Led by Chairman and CEO Rodney McMullen, the team is comprised of the following executives:
1. Rodney McMullen – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
2. Chris Hjelm – Chief Information Officer and Executive Vice President
3. Mike Donnelly – Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President
4. Mary Ellen Adcock – Group Vice President of Corporate Affairs
5. Mike Schlotman – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
6. Robert Clark – Group Vice President of Manufacturing
7. Yael Cosset – Chief Digital Officer and Executive Vice President
8. Fred Morganthall – Executive Vice President of Retail Operations
9. Stuart Aitken – Chief Merchandising Officer and Executive Vice President
10. Tim Massa – Group Vice President of Human Resources and Labor Relations
Kroger Headquarters Location & Directions
Kroger is one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States. Founded in 1883, Kroger operates over 2,800 stores in 34 states, offering a wide selection of products including vegetables, dairy, deli, bakery, meat, seafood, and frozen items. Kroger also offers a range of services such as home delivery, online shopping, fuel centers, and more. Kroger is committed to providing high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.