L-3 Communications Headquarters is located at 600 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10016, United States. Established in 1997, L-3 Communications is a leading provider of a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military, homeland security and commercial platforms. Their products and services include communication systems, aircraft modernization and maintenance, C3ISR products and services, ISR and analytics, training and simulation, and government services. L-3 Communications is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to their customers.
L-3 Communications Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
600 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016
If you need to contact L-3 Communications‘ corporate office or headquarters, the best phone number to call is +1 212-697-1111.
When you dial that number, you will be connected with a representative who can answer any questions you have about the company.
You can also use this phone number to inquire about any of L-3 Communications‘ products and services.
L-3 Communications Headquarters is located at 600 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10016, United States. It is a leading provider of technology solutions for the aerospace, defense and government services industries. The company offers a wide range of products and services, including advanced training systems, communications systems, intelligence and surveillance systems, aviation systems and more. L-3 Communications is a leader in providing innovative solutions to its customers, and its headquarters is a testament to its commitment to excellence.
L-3 Communications Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The L-3 Communications Headquarters Executive Team is a group of executives that provide leadership and guidance to the company. Led by Chief Executive Officer Christopher E. Kubasik, the team is comprised of senior leaders from various departments and disciplines. These executives are responsible for setting the strategic direction of the company, as well as leading the day-to-day operations.
Below is a list of the L-3 Communications Headquarters Executive Team:
• Christopher E. Kubasik – Chief Executive Officer
• Sean J. Stackley – Executive Vice President and President of Aerospace Systems
• Robert E. S. Burke – Executive Vice President and President of Combat Propulsion Systems
• Anthony J. DeMartino – Executive Vice President and President of Communication Systems
• Thomas A. Vecchiolla – Executive Vice President and President of Electronic Systems
• David C. Bronson – Executive Vice President and President of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
• Paul J. Lundstrom – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Michael T. Strianese – Executive Chairman of the Board
• Christopher E. Kubasik – Chairman of the Board
• Robert E. Kelly Jr. – Independent Director
• Robert J. Stevens – Lead Independent Director
• Robert J. Schofield – Director
• Gary W. Gabelhouse – Director
• Edward J. Whitehouse – Director
L-3 Communications Headquarters Location & Directions
About L-3 Communications
L-3 Communications is a global leader in defense, intelligence, and security solutions. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in New York City, the company employs over 38,000 people worldwide and operates in over 30 countries. The company provides a wide range of products and services, including communication and network systems, aircraft modernization and maintenance, training and simulation, and government services. L-3 is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the security challenges of today and tomorrow.