Lear Corporation Headquarters is located at 21557 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033, USA. It is a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems. Founded in 1917, Lear has earned a reputation as an innovator in the automotive industry. Its products, including seating, electrical systems, door systems, and electronics, are used in a variety of passenger and commercial vehicles. Lear is committed to providing quality products, services, and solutions that meet the needs of its customers worldwide.
Lear Corporation Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
21557 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033, USA
Lear Corporation Headquarters, located at 21557 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033, USA, is a global supplier of automotive seating and electrical power management systems. The company has over 240 locations across 39 countries, and its headquarters are home to a wide variety of departments, ranging from engineering and design to finance and operations. The facility is equipped with the latest technologies and amenities to ensure a comfortable and productive work environment. With a team of dedicated and experienced staff, Lear Corporation is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to its customers worldwide.
Lear Corporation Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Lear Corporation Headquarters Executive Team is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the company’s global operations. The team is comprised of high-level executives who bring diverse experience and expertise to the organization. The executive team is led by CEO and Chairman Matthew J. Simoncini, who is supported by the following key members:
• Chief Operating Officer – Eric P. Kirsch
• Chief Financial Officer – Jeff M. Vanneste
• President & Chief Technology Officer – Rajiv D. Kapur
• Executive Vice President & Chief HR Officer – John J. Giannopoulos
• Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer – Scott M. Kornblum
• Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer – Matthew B. O’Neill
• Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer – Michael A. Burdick
• Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer – Greg M. Smith
• Executive Vice President & Chief Sales & Marketing Officer – Scott K. Withers
• Executive Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer – Stephen J. Jones
• Executive Vice President & Chief Supply Chain Officer – Mark T. Smith
Lear Corporation Headquarters Location & Directions
About Lear Corporation
Lear Corporation is a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems. Founded in 1917, it has grown to become one of the world’s largest automotive interior suppliers, with over 170 locations in 35 countries. Lear Corporation specializes in the design and manufacture of complete seating systems, electrical systems, and related components for automotive OEMs, as well as aftermarket customers. Their products are used in some of the world’s most popular vehicles.