The Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Headquarters is located at the Bank of America Plaza in Nashville, Tennessee. This corporate headquarters is the base of operations for the company, which is one of the largest forest products manufacturers in the United States. The company produces a wide range of building materials including oriented strand board, hardboard, laminated strand lumber, and more. Louisiana-Pacific Corporation has been a leader in the industry for over 50 years, and its headquarters in Nashville serves as a hub for the company’s operations and innovation.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
Bank of America Plaza, 414 Union St #2000, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Headquarters, located at Bank of America Plaza, 414 Union St #2000, Nashville, TN 37219, USA, is the corporate headquarters for the international building materials company. Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of engineered wood products in the world, and its products can be found in homes, commercial buildings, and industrial applications across the United States and Canada. The headquarters in Nashville is home to the company’s executive team and corporate staff, and is a hub for research, development, and business operations.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) is a leading building materials and solutions company that manufactures and distributes high-quality products to customers around the world. Its headquarters executive team is responsible for setting the company’s strategic direction, overseeing operations, and driving long-term growth and success.
The LP headquarters executive team includes:
* Brad Southern – President and Chief Executive Officer
* Mel Holsinger – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
* Mark Morrison – Executive Vice President, Building Products
* John Brannigan – Executive Vice President, Siding Solutions
* Barry Niziolek – Executive Vice President, Engineered Wood Products
* Ian Eady – Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
* Dave McEvoy – Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
* W.H. (Bill) Mason – Senior Vice President, Safety and Sustainability
* Farid Khayat – Senior Vice President, Operations
* Debra Yost – Senior Vice President, Business Transformation
* Dan Omasta – Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasurer
* D. Anthony (Tony) Smith – Vice President, External Affairs
* Jennie Johnson – Vice President, Corporate Communications
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Headquarters Location & Directions
About Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) is a global building products company specializing in engineered wood products, wood-based siding, and other building materials for residential and commercial construction. The company has operations in more than a dozen countries across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. LP is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and its products are used in a wide range of applications, from residential homes and commercial structures to large industrial projects. LP is committed to providing innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective building solutions.