Murphy Oil Corporation, headquartered at 301-399 E Peach St, El Dorado, AR 71730, is an independent exploration and production company, which has exploration and production operations in North America, the United Kingdom, and Malaysia. It also has retail marketing operations in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. The company focuses on the exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties, as well as the acquisition of producing properties.
Murphy Oil Corporation Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
301-399 E Peach St, El Dorado, AR 71730
Murphy Oil Corporation is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas. Founded in 1950, the company has grown to become a major player in the energy industry. The headquarters is located at 301-399 E Peach St, El Dorado, AR 71730. It is a modern facility that houses a variety of departments, including finance, legal, and operations. The company’s commitment to safety and sustainability is evident in the building’s design, which meets the highest standards of energy efficiency. Murphy Oil Corporation strives to provide customers with the best quality products and services, and its headquarters is a reflection of that commitment.
Murphy Oil Corporation Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
Murphy Oil Corporation is a publicly traded, global exploration and production energy company based in Houston, Texas. The company was founded in 1950 and operates across the globe, with operations in the United States, Canada, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. The company’s Executive Team is responsible for the strategic direction of the company and the implementation of long-term goals.
The Executive Team of Murphy Oil Corporation Headquarters is as follows:
* Steven A. Cossé, President and Chief Executive Officer
* Kevin M. Fitzgerald, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
* Marylee J.Y. Orr, Executive Vice President and President, Exploration & Production
* Raymond J. Dempsey, Jr., Executive Vice President and President, Refining, Marketing & Transportation
* Stephen A. Smith, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
* Jeffrey S. Wood, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
* Terence J. Checki, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Administration
* Michael D. McFadyen, Executive Vice President and President, Murphy USA
* David M. Looney, Senior Vice President, Commercial and Corporate Development
Murphy Oil Corporation Headquarters Location & Directions
About Murphy Oil Corporation
Murphy Oil Corporation is a global oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas. The company has exploration and production operations in the United States, Canada, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. Murphy Oil Corporation was founded in 1950 and is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company’s core business is the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. In addition, Murphy Oil Corporation also engages in refining, marketing, and transportation of oil and natural gas products.