The National Beef Packing Company Headquarters is located in Kansas City, Missouri. The company has been a major supplier of beef products to the United States since its founding in 1968. The headquarters is located in a modern building at 12200 N Ambassador Dr #500 and is home to the company’s executive team, research and development department, and administrative staff. The company has become one of the leading beef producers in the United States and is dedicated to providing the highest quality products to its customers.
National Beef Packing Company Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
12200 N Ambassador Dr #500, Kansas City, MO 64163, USA
The National Beef Packing Company Headquarters, located at 12200 N Ambassador Dr #500, Kansas City, MO 64163, USA, is a leading provider of high-quality beef products. Established in 1968, the company has grown to become one of the largest beef processors in the United States. The headquarters houses the executive offices, research and development, and sales and marketing departments. The state-of-the-art facility is also home to a variety of other services including butchery, packaging, and distribution. Additionally, the company is committed to environmental sustainability, utilizing energy-efficient and renewable energy sources. National Beef Packing Company is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and quality products.
National Beef Packing Company Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The National Beef Packing Company Headquarters Executive Team is headed by President and CEO Tim Klein. The team is comprised of experienced industry professionals dedicated to ensuring the continued success of the company. Other members of the executive team include:
* Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, John R. Schweihs
* Chief Financial Officer, Mark A. Brandt
* Chief Human Resources Officer, Kathy L. Smith
* Chief Commercial Officer, Dennis J. Hogan
* Chief Supply Chain Officer, Robert J. Doffin
* Chief Information Officer, David A. Wulf
* Chief Regulatory and Quality Officer, John L. Chalfant
* Chief Strategy Officer, Michael J. Latka
* Executive Vice President – Labor Relations, Scott J. Laeser
* Executive Vice President – Operations, David G. Lantis
* Chief Communications Officer, Kelly L. Griffith
* Chief Legal Officer, Jeffrey S. Thompson
* Chief Sustainability Officer, John S. Campbell
National Beef Packing Company Headquarters Location & Directions
About National Beef Packing Company
National Beef Packing Company is a leading beef processor in the United States. Founded in 1993, the company is based in Kansas City, Missouri and offers a wide variety of fresh and frozen beef products to customers around the world. It has a state-of-the-art processing plant that is one of the largest in the country. National Beef Packing Company has established a reputation for high-quality beef, superior customer service, and innovative product development.