Owens Corning Headquarters is located in Toledo, Ohio, USA. It is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. The company manufactures, distributes, and markets products that are designed to make buildings more energy efficient, comfortable and durable. They also develop solutions that help reduce the environmental impact of buildings. Owens Corning Headquarters is home to over 6,000 employees and offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers.
Owens Corning Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
1 Owens Corning Pkwy, Toledo, OH 43659, USA
Owens Corning Headquarters, located at 1 Owens Corning Pkwy, Toledo, OH 43659, USA, is the global headquarters of the company, Owens Corning. It houses the company’s executive team, research and development, marketing, sales, and other business operations. The facility is one of the largest employers in the region, providing jobs to thousands of people over the years. It is also a leader in sustainability, having achieved LEED certification for its energy-efficient and green operations.
Owens Corning Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Owens Corning Headquarters Executive Team is composed of top-level executives from the company’s various departments. Each executive plays a key role in driving the company’s business strategy and direction. This team is responsible for setting the overall vision and direction of the company, as well as overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business.
The team is led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman, who has been with the company for more than 20 years.
Other members of the Executive Team include:
• Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Michael McMurray: Responsible for financial planning, analysis, and reporting.
• Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, Mark Rayfield: Oversees product and process innovation, supply chain management, and operations.
• Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice President, Aric Albaugh: Oversees the company’s human resources, talent acquisition, and employee engagement initiatives.
• Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President, Dr. Charles “Chip” Blankenship: Responsible for research and development, technology partnerships, and IT operations.
• Chief Administrative Officer and Executive Vice President, Tim Vail: Oversees legal affairs, corporate services, safety and sustainability, and corporate communications.
• Chief Commercial Officer and Executive Vice President, Paul Friederichsen: Responsible for sales, marketing, and customer service.
• Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President, Tom Schmitt: Oversees strategic planning, business development, and mergers and acquisitions.
Owens Corning Headquarters Location & Directions
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a leading global producer of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composites. Founded in 1938, the company has been providing innovative and sustainable solutions to the building and construction industry for over 80 years. With products in over 25 countries, Owens Corning is committed to delivering quality products and services to customers while also protecting the environment.