Perdue Farms Headquarters is located at 31149 Old Ocean City Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA. It is a leading producer of poultry, pork and food products in the United States. Since 1920, the company has been dedicated to providing consumers with high-quality, nutritious food and continues to be a leader in sustainable agriculture practices. The headquarters building is a state-of-the-art facility, featuring modern amenities, advanced technology, and a commitment to environmental sustainability.
Perdue Farms Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
31149 Old Ocean City Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
Perdue Farms Headquarters, located at 31149 Old Ocean City Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA, is a leading producer of food products in the United States. The company has a long history of providing quality products and services to consumers, and their headquarters are situated in the heart of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. The facility is home to over 1,000 employees and is a major economic driver in the region. Perdue Farms is committed to sustainability and providing a safe, healthy workplace for its employees.
Perdue Farms Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
Perdue Farms Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of experienced business professionals from a variety of industries. Led by Chairman Jim Perdue, the team is responsible for setting the direction of the company and driving strategic growth. Members of the executive team include:
• Jim Perdue, Chairman
• Randy Day, Chief Executive Officer
• Jeff Shaw, Chief Financial Officer
• Tom Sondergeld, Chief Commercial Officer
• David Brewer, Chief Operating Officer
• Andrea Gilbert, Chief Human Resources Officer
• Bruce Stewart-Brown, Senior Vice President of Food Safety, Quality, and Live Operations
• Scott Sechler, Vice President of Innovation and Product Development
• Beth Warrington, Vice President of Corporate Communications
• Joe Moran, Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility
• Michelle Hill, Vice President of Procurement
• Roberta Gamble, Vice President of Business Development
• Wilson Lacy, Vice President of Research and Development
Perdue Farms Headquarters Location & Directions
About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is a family-owned American food giant. Founded in 1920, the company is now a leading provider of products ranging from chicken, turkey, and pork, to prepared foods and organic ingredients. Perdue Farms is committed to creating products that are safe, high quality, and sustainable, while also contributing to the well-being of its employees and the communities it serves.