Sanofi US Headquarters is located at 55 Corporate Drive in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Sanofi US is a leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, and its headquarters is home to a variety of research, development and production activities. Sanofi US is focused on developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Sanofi US headquarters is equipped with state-of-the-art research and development laboratories, as well as a corporate library and conference center. The corporate campus also features a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, cafeteria and executive dining facility. Sanofi US is committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for its employees and visitors.
Sanofi US Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
55 Corporate Dr, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
If you need to contact Sanofi US Headquarters please call the +1 800-981-2491 corporate office phone number. This phone number is available to all customers who need to contact the corporate office. Representatives are available to answer any questions you may have about Sanofi US Headquarters.
Sanofi US Headquarters, located at 55 Corporate Dr, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA, is the American branch of the global pharmaceutical company Sanofi. With a focus on providing innovative healthcare solutions, Sanofi US Headquarters is dedicated to improving patients’ lives through the development of innovative treatments and medicines. The facility also houses research and development teams, as well as administrative and sales staff. The headquarters is also home to a team of dedicated employees who strive to bring the best healthcare solutions to patients worldwide.
Sanofi US Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Sanofi US Headquarters Executive Team is a group of experienced professionals leading the company’s U.S. business operations. This team is responsible for developing and executing Sanofi’s strategies and initiatives in the U.S. market. The team is composed of several senior executives, and each member plays a key role in driving the company’s success.
The Sanofi US Headquarters Executive Team includes:
• Olivier Brandicourt, MD, Chief Executive Officer
• David Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
• Peter Guenter, Chief Operating Officer
• Elizabeth Barrett, MD, Chief Medical Officer
• Heather Bresch, Chief Commercial Officer
• Madhavan Balachandran, Chief Technology Officer
• Robert Sebbag, Chief Legal Officer
• Jens Holstein, Global Head of Human Resources
• Olivier Charmeil, MD, Chief Commercial Officer, North America
• Brian A. Griffin, Chief Business Officer, North America
• Rogerio Negrao, Chief Business Officer, Global Vaccines
• Mark Wiggins, Chief Business Officer, Global Diabetes
• Peter Guenter, Chief Business Officer, Global Rare Diseases
• David Kopp, Chief Business Officer, Sanofi Genzyme
• David Weil, Chief Business Officer, Sanofi Pasteur
• Patrice Lefebvre, Chief Business Officer, Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
• Andres Malave, Chief Business Officer, Emerging Markets
• Ulf Wiinberg, Chief Business Officer, Europe
• James J. O’Donnell, Chief Business Officer, Japan & Asia Pacific
• Tracey Frank, Chief Business Officer, US Specialty & Primary Care
• Stacie Weninger, Chief Business Officer, US Oncology
• Julie Smith, Chief Business Officer, US Primary Care
Sanofi US Headquarters Location & Directions
About Sanofi US
Sanofi US is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the United States. It is a subsidiary of Sanofi, a global healthcare leader based in France. Sanofi US provides innovative treatments for patients with debilitating diseases such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and rare diseases. The company is dedicated to improving people’s lives through groundbreaking research and development, and through partnerships with healthcare providers and other organizations. Sanofi US is committed to making a real difference in patients’ lives and helping them live healthier lives.