The Terex Corporation Headquarters is located at 200 Nyala Farm Road, Westport, CT 06880, United States. Terex Corporation is a global manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, utility products, and other related services. With headquarters in Westport, Connecticut, Terex has operations in over 20 countries and products sold in over 140 countries around the world.
Terex Corporation’s mission is to provide innovative, productive, and reliable solutions to customers worldwide. The company has an experienced and dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and services. Terex Corporation is committed to the principles of quality, safety, and environmental responsibility, and is dedicated to the continuous improvement of its products and services.
Terex Corporation Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
200 Nyala Farm Road, Westport, CT 06880, United States
Terex Corporation is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. Its headquarters is located at 200 Nyala Farm Road, Westport, CT 06880, United States. The company specializes in providing cranes, aerial work platforms, materials processing equipment, and related services for the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility and manufacturing industries. Terex Corporation offers its products and services through its global network of dealers and distributors.
Terex Corporation Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Terex Corporation Headquarters Executive Team is composed of top executives from the company’s various divisions. This team is responsible for leading the company’s overall strategic direction and managing its global operations.
The team is led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) John L. Garrison Jr., who is supported by President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) Kevin Barr. Other members of the executive team include:
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Matthew Fearon
• Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Mark C. Cashman
• Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Sabrina Martinez
• Chief Legal Officer (CLO) David F. Lee
• Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) Roberta A. Donahue
• Chief Supply Chain Officer (CSCO) William D. Kelly
• Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Gary M. Bronson
• Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Joseph A. Gorman
• Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Ryan E. Smith
• Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) M. Michelle Hooper
• Chief Communications Officer (CCO) Michael J. Kaufmann
• Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer (CECO) John M. Welsh III
• Chief Quality Officer (CQO) William J. Koller
• Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Samantha T. Carroll
Terex Corporation Headquarters Location & Directions
About Terex Corporation
Terex Corporation is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. The company offers aerial work platforms, construction cranes, material processing equipment, and related services for the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility and manufacturing industries. With its broad portfolio of products, Terex Corporation offers customers the most complete and innovative solutions for their material handling needs.