UPMC, located at 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA, is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. It is the largest non-profit health care system in the United States, with more than 55,000 employees and over 40 hospitals, as well as pharmacies, urgent care centers, and many other facilities. UPMC is dedicated to providing excellent and innovative medical care to all of its patients. It focuses on patient safety, access to care, and quality medical treatment.
Upmc Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
UPMC Headquarters is located in the heart of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Situated at 200 Lothrop St, the world-renowned health care provider has been providing quality care to individuals throughout the region since its founding in 1893. The headquarters is home to a variety of departments and facilities, including a research institute, a medical center, and a corporate office. UPMC is committed to providing the best possible care to its patients and strives to be a leader in the field of health care.
Upmc Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The UPMC Headquarters Executive Team is the governing body of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. The team is responsible for oversight of the organization, including setting policy and providing strategic vision. The team is composed of the following members:
1. Jeffrey Romoff – President and Chief Executive Officer
2. Steven Shapiro – Chief Legal Officer
3. Robert DeMichiei – Chief Financial Officer
4. Robert Cindrich – Chief Administrative Officer
5. David J. Bowes – Chief Human Resources Officer
6. Arthur S. Levine – Senior Vice President for Health Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
7. Gregory Peaslee – Chief Operating Officer
8. Deborah L. Brodine – Chief Clinical Officer
9. Paul J. Tarini – Chief Strategy Officer
10. W. Thomas McGough, Jr. – Chief Innovation Officer
11. David P. DeMarco – Chief Information Officer
12. David M. Hoang – Chief Compliance Officer
13. Michael J. O’Connor – Chief Public Affairs Officer
14. Mark J. Sevco – Chief Marketing Officer
15. John G. Swanson – Chief Investment Officer
16. John Y. Williams – Chief Quality Officer
Upmc Headquarters Location & Directions
UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer serving more than 8 million members in Pennsylvania and beyond. It is one of the region’s largest and most comprehensive health care delivery networks, offering a wide range of medical services and products, including primary care, specialty care, hospital care, home health services, and long-term care. With more than 60,000 employees and 20 hospitals, UPMC is committed to providing quality care and access to the latest treatments and technologies to its diverse patient population.