The Walgreens Headquarters, located at 200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015, United States, is a major retail pharmacy chain in the United States. With over 8,000 stores across the country, it is one of the largest drugstore chains in the country. The headquarters is home to the company’s executive team and is responsible for the company’s overall operations. The headquarters also houses a number of other departments, including finance, marketing, and operations.
Walgreens Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015, United States
Walgreens Headquarters is located at 200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015, United States. The headquarters is the administrative hub for the Walgreens company which is a major pharmacy chain in the United States. The headquarters is home to the executive offices of the company as well as its finance and operations departments. It also houses the company’s research and development division, which is responsible for developing new products and services. The headquarters is situated in an attractive suburban setting, close to major highways and public transportation.
Walgreens Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Walgreens Boots Alliance’s Executive Team is responsible for overseeing the company’s global operations. Led by CEO Stefano Pessina, the team is composed of 11 executives with a variety of backgrounds and expertise.
1. Stefano Pessina – Chief Executive Officer
2. James Kehoe – Global Chief Financial Officer
3. Alex Gourlay – Co-Chief Operating Officer
4. Ornella Barra – Co-Chief Operating Officer
5. George Fairweather – Executive Vice President, Global Brand, Marketing & Digital
6. Mary Anne Citrino – Executive Vice President, Global Pharmaceuticals
7. Dan Little – Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
8. John Lederer – Executive Vice President, Global Human Resources
9. Mark Wagner – Executive Vice President, Global Brands & Customer Experience
10. Scott Felenstein – Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain & Retail Operations
11. George Riedl – Executive Vice President, Global Business Services
Walgreens Headquarters Location & Directions
Walgreens is a leading retail pharmacy chain in the United States. Established in 1901, the company operates more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In addition to its retail stores, Walgreens operates an online pharmacy, mail service, specialty pharmacy, and a health and wellness division. The company offers a wide range of products and services, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, health and beauty products, vitamins and supplements, photo services, and more.