The Wikipedia Headquarters is located in San Francisco, California. It is the main office of the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit organization that operates Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia. The headquarters was established in 2008 and houses the offices of staff members who work on the development and maintenance of Wikipedia. The Wikipedia Headquarters also has a library and a museum, which provide information about the history of Wikipedia and its many contributors.
Wikipedia Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
The Wikipedia Headquarters is located in San Francisco, California. The building is owned by the Wikimedia Foundation, a nonprofit organization that runs Wikipedia and other free knowledge projects. The headquarters is known for its open-plan layout and large outdoor terrace. The office also houses a library, cafeteria, and a media center. The building is designed to be energy efficient, with a green roof, solar panels, and rainwater harvesting. The building also features a large central atrium and a number of meeting rooms. The headquarters is a hub of activity, hosting events, seminars, and workshops, as well as hosting Wikipedia contributors from around the world.
Wikipedia Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Executive Team at Wikipedia Headquarters is a group of experienced professionals responsible for leading the organization and overseeing its operations. The team is comprised of senior executives from various departments including finance, technology, marketing, and operations. These individuals work together to ensure Wikipedia’s success and sustainability.
The current Wikipedia Headquarters Executive Team is made up of the following members:
• Jimmy Wales – Founder and Board Member
• Lila Tretikov – Executive Director
• Katherine Maher – Chief Executive Officer
• Philippe Beaudette – Head of Communications
• Erik Möller – Deputy Director
• Geoff Brigham – General Counsel
• Lisa Gruwell – Chief Financial Officer
• Shabnam Koirala-Azad – Chief Technology Officer
• Katherine Maher – Chief Operating Officer
• Yana Welinder – Head of Legal Affairs
• María Sefidari – Chair, Board of Trustees
• Sanjeev Patil – Chief Product Officer
• Guillaume Paumier – Chief Data Officer
• Katherine Maher – Head of Global Partnerships
• Aaron Halfaker – Principal Scientist
• Andy Mabbett – Head of Community Engagement
• Katherine Maher – Chief Technical Officer
Wikipedia Headquarters Location & Directions
Founded in 2020, Company is a leading service provider in the technology sector. Its mission is to provide innovative solutions to customers in the area of software development and data management. Company specializes in developing custom software applications, mobile applications, databases, and web solutions. The company also provides services such as project management, system integration, and software testing. Company is headquartered in London, England and has offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.