Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) is a publicly-traded, global asset management company headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, U.S.. AMG offers a diversified range of investment management services to institutions, financial intermediaries, and retail investors through its affiliates worldwide. Its affiliates are autonomous businesses which manage assets in a variety of investment styles and asset classes, including publicly traded securities, private equity, real estate, and fixed income.
AMG is committed to providing long-term value to its clients through an institutional-caliber approach to investing, a highly disciplined culture of risk management, and a commitment to the highest standards of corporate governance. The company’s corporate headquarters, located in Beverly, MA, is home to its executive team, sales and marketing, finance, legal, and compliance departments.
Affiliated Managers Group Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
Affiliated Managers Group, Beverly, Massachusetts, U.S.
Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, U.S. It is a global asset management company that offers investment solutions to institutional, high-net-worth and retail clients. Founded in 1993, the company operates through a network of affiliated investment firms that manage equity, fixed income, alternative, multi-asset, and private equity strategies. AMG’s mission is to provide clients with access to leading asset managers and innovative products and services. The company is committed to delivering long-term performance and value to its clients.
Affiliated Managers Group Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) is a global asset management company with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The company’s headquarters is located in Boston, Massachusetts. Led by President and CEO, Sean M. Healey, the AMG Headquarters Executive Team is comprised of experienced professionals from various backgrounds and sectors.
The AMG Headquarters Executive Team includes:
• Sean M. Healey, President and CEO
• Robert J. Cauley, Vice Chairman
• Eric D. Roiter, Chief Financial Officer
• Jeffrey D. McDermott, Chief Investment Officer
• Robert D. Grady, Managing Director of Private Equity
• John U. Andresen, President of AMG Funds
• Michael T. Ryan, Chief Operating Officer
• Jean-Marc Etlin, Chief Executive Officer of AMG International
• Paul F. Richardson, Chief Compliance Officer
• Jean-Francois Courville, Chief Information Officer
• Mark R. Healey, President of AMG Advisory Services
• Robert E. O’Neill, Chief Risk Officer
• David J. Keil, Chief Legal Officer
• Joseph P. Schenk, President of AMG Reinsurance Services
• William J. Carpenter, Chief Investment Strategist
• Robert E. Smith, Senior Managing Director of North American Business Development
Affiliated Managers Group Headquarters Location & Directions
About Affiliated Managers Group
Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) is an asset management company headquartered in Prides Crossing, Massachusetts. Founded in 1993, AMG operates through a network of independent affiliates that offer investment strategies across a broad range of investment styles and asset classes. AMG’s portfolio companies manage approximately $725 billion in assets across equity, fixed income, alternative and multi-asset strategies as of December 31, 2020. The company’s clients include public and private pension funds, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, and insurance companies, among others.