Citibank Headquarters, located at 388 Greenwich St in New York, NY 10013, United States, is a premier financial institution providing a variety of services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. Citibank was founded in 1812 and has since grown to become one of the largest international banks in the world. At Citibank Headquarters, customers can access a wide range of services including banking, investments, wealth management, insurance, and credit services. As a leader in the financial sector, Citibank Headquarters is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and convenience to its customers.
Citibank Headquarters Address, Phone and Contact Details
388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013, United States
Citibank Headquarters is located at 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013, United States. It is the headquarters of the multinational banking giant, Citibank. The building houses the bank’s executive offices, along with its corporate offices, trading floors and other departments. It also houses a number of restaurants and retail outlets. The building is an iconic symbol of the company’s global presence and influence.
Citibank Corporate Headquarters Executive Team
The Citibank Headquarters Executive Team consists of a group of highly experienced and successful professionals who are responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of the bank. This team is led by Michael Corbat, the Chief Executive Officer, and comprises of the following members:
• Stephen Bird, Global Consumer Banking Chief Executive Officer
• Mark Mason, Global Business Banking Chief Executive Officer
• John Gerspach, Chief Financial Officer
• Heather Cox, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Consumer Bank
• Jane Fraser, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Commercial Bank
• Anand Selva, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Wealth & Investment Management
• Jane Fraser, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Institutional Clients Group
• Robert Juncker, Chief Risk Officer
• Michael O’Neill, Chairman
• Mark Mason, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Cards and Payments Business
• Manuel Medina-Mora, Vice Chairman
Citibank Headquarters Location & Directions
Citibank is a multinational investment banking and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1812, Citibank is one of the largest banks in the United States and offers a full range of banking, investing, and lending services to individuals, businesses, and governments around the world. Citibank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and is regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).